2012年1月29日星期日

Actually married her boyfriend cheated on my man child bed

Blue Satin/Organza Spaghetti Straps Column Short Bridesmaid Dress/Cocktail Dress...

First love, her boyfriend for the family to give up love
Two years ago, because I quarrel with the family, gave up the chance to college, came to Yiwu. In the home that the school, my grades have been among the best, college is great. However, my parents always suspected puppy love, angrily, I came to Yiwu to work.
To Yiwu, I help people Kandian. Soon, the store fell in love with a boy next door. Our acquaintance is very romantic, the first day at work, I'm afraid late rush rush, bumped him. He was a year younger than me, is next door to the store owner's son. Know more than a week later, we fell in love.
Although I do not know him, but loved him very much, but he has two in-line with "husband, wife commensurate Nvwang, in life there is also a very close object. With his parents know that our love after hard against He told me broke up.
He proposed breaking cheap bridesmaid dresses up the day, I am ready to attempted suicide, but fortunately was friends discouraged.
Second love her boyfriend turned out to be a married man
Boyfriend broke up with the first few days, I have agreed to pursue my Wenzhou, a man with him began to fall in love. Abandoned me away I want people to know that no other man that he loves me.
However, we began to love, the man Wenzhou Wenzhou, because business needs to go back. Although I would go with him to Wenzhou, but he said, we should get along for some time, if they feel fit to each other, then consider allowing me to Wenzhou. Moreover, although the back of Wenzhou, Yiwu, but he will often go to work, so I was first doing good in Yiwu.
Sure enough, less than 10 days he went to Wenzhou, Yiwu, went to work. Little do, he particularly good for me, I had relations with him.
But later, he came to Yiwu, less and less, less and less call my phone, our call time is getting short, from the beginning then do not say that to almost nothing to say. I do not like the cold feeling, you want to figure out how it was. So, I went to Wenzhou, a person to look for him. Although I found him, but found he was married, his wife has just given birth soon.
I love her boyfriend goes as far as the third transfer to others
Wenzhou broke up with this man more than a month later, I met a boy my age in Yiwu. His family has plants, there are booths in the International Trade City is a relatively wealthy people. Although I know his family would not agree with special occasion dresses us, but I accepted his pursuit, with his "husband, wife proportionate.
The beginning, he told me good to impress, to meet every day, and gave me a lot of text messages. I have always been surrounded by his sweet talk, feel very happy. However, because I have been more wayward, or quarrel with him often, and sometimes even fight with him.
And he thought he could get all the money at home, cheap cocktail dresses soon I do not care.
Once, he took me out to play, filling my drink. I woke up and found I slept with him a friend. His friend said, I have my boyfriend transferred to him. The next day, I look for him, he called me a bitch and told me to roll.
I'm so sorry, I did not expect that he should trample on my love for him.
After injury, the girl no longer believe in love
Now I really regret running away from home and would like to leave the city. In the home of the parents urging me to go home, that has always worried me. However, I think more opportunities Yiwu city, if returned home, I will lose a lot of opportunities, so I do not want to go back.
Honestly, in Yiwu two years, I have been very lonely, usually one that even people who did not intimate, love to talk about three times, but every time injury. I've been hurt by love black and blue, no longer believe in love.

没有评论:

发表评论